Monday, August 5, 2013

Accessible Packaging Week 1












Concept 1

Concept 2

Concept 3

 Feedback from own tutor: Scott Feedback from Peer 1: Min Stephanie, Cai
Feedback from Peer 2: Ting Ting, Wu
Lessons from listening to other tutors: Mar

Reflection and plan of action for this week: 
For the concept 1, there is be a problem of storage, because the cap is not fully close. Concept 2, Flour package is a problem, even though for normal people. But the shape  I designed is not strong enough to support vision impaired people. Concept 3, Butter package,   the solution I did is too complicate for a package, and people can not adjust the size of a butter. I think I also need to think about reuse, sustainability, delivery, save material and cost.  For this week, I should push the concepts further, and develop concept 2 and concept 3, make them more suitable for vision impairment and arthritis. 



No comments:

Post a Comment